Our vision is of a future where young people in Aotearoa New Zealand engage with the challenges that face them so they can achieve their full potential, and make a positive impact in their families, community and wider society.
Our mission is inspired by the Gospels, the Marist story, and the experiences and hopes of the children, young people and young adults we encounter. Our work seeks to uphold the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
We work primarily with the Catholic community and whānau to:
- Develop leaders of all ages and in all contexts, who are grounded in their values and make positive choices for themselves and for others
- Demonstrate to young people the connections between faith and daily life, by communicating the spirit of the Gospels and role modelling.
The Logos Project’s programmes and services support young people, as they explore who they are and what they can become. This journey involves the facilitation of positive relationships, engagement with the community, challenging experiences and opportunities for reflection.
Logos specialises in:
- Retreats in support of the Catholic Character of church schools.
- Supporting students in schools to develop their faith.
- Delivering programmes in support of the pastoral care of students.
- Running OSCAR and accredited holiday programme for students.